- This event has passed.
Carbine Fundamentals Clinic
June 26 @ 7:00 am - 1:00 pm MST$35
This class will stress the fundamentals of the operation of a carbine. WL TAC instructors will provide input on fundamentals in a high repetition course of fire and dry fire. We will cover Safety, How the gun works, Shooters Platform, Recoil Control, Aiming, Trigger Control. You will zero your rifle.
You will need 60-80 rounds of ammunition.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no show.
- Bring your ticket(s)
- Keep your firearms in your vehicle until you receive instructions from a Range Safety Officer.
- Wear pants with a belt, sturdy athletic shoes or boots, clothing that will allow you to be fairly comfortable outdoors
- Wear a hat with a bill
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- Bring a sling
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.