- This event has passed.
Carbine Fundamentals Clinic
January 14 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm MST$45.00
This course is for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Shooters.
The primary focus of this course is the fundamentals of manipulating your carbine, a good shooting platform and zero theory / zeroing your rifle.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. We reserve the right to turn you away as a no-show if you are late.
- Bring a chair
- Keep your firearms in your vehicle until you receive instructions from a Range Safety Officer.
- Wear pants with a belt, sturdy closed-toe shoes or boots, clothing that will allow you to be fairly comfortable outdoors
- Wear a hat with a bill
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- Bring eye and ear protection – we have some to borrow.
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- Bring 100 rounds of ammo
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Go toward Gov Planet
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.
Who can take this course: Anyone with a semiautomatic rifle.