- This event has passed.
Date Night at the Range
April 10 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm MST$25
This is not a class, but we will have instructors available to answer your questions.
Come on out with your SIG-O and enjoy some quality time together.
- Bring your ticket(s)
- Keep your firearms in your vehicle until you receive instructions from a Range Safety Officer.
- Wear pants with a belt, sturdy athletic shoes or boots, clothing that will allow you to be fairly comfortable outdoors
- Wear a hat with a bill
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- Bring a holster. If you do not have one, we can loan you one. You MUST have a belt.
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.