- This event has passed.
Defensive Pistol 2
April 23 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm MST$95.00
The goal of this course is to continue education about the world of the defensive pistol. This course will cover a review of Defensive Pistol I, use of cover, switching to the off-hand, one-handed manipulations, moving off of the X, Trading up, and urban prone, as well as managing multiple assailants.
You will need 100 rounds of FMJ ammo
If you have not taken the pistol fundamentals clinic but you feel qualified to take this course, call us before registering.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no show.
- Bring a chair
- Keep your firearms in your vehicle until you receive instructions from a Range Safety Officer.
- Wear pants with a belt, sturdy athletic shoes or boots, clothing that will allow you to be fairly comfortable outdoors
- Wear a hat with a bill
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- Bring a holster. If you do not have one, we can loan you one. You MUST have a belt.
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.