Defensive Pistol 2 – New Tactics
April 22 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm MST$95.00
The goal of this course is to expand your skill and add new tactics. This course will cover a review of Defensive Pistol I, use of cover, switching to the off-hand, one-handed manipulations, moving off of the X, Trading up, and urban prone, MMA
Who can take this course: Anyone with a RED WLTAC chip
You will need 150 rounds of FMJ ammo
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no-show.
- Bring a chair
- Keep your firearms in your vehicle until you receive instructions from a Range Safety Officer.
- Wear pants with a belt, sturdy athletic shoes or boots, and clothing that will allow you to be fairly comfortable outdoors and on the ground.
- Wear a hat with a bill
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- Bring a holster. If you do not have one, we can loan you one. You MUST have a belt.
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.