Defensive Pistol 3 – Compromised Positions
August 28 @ 7:00 am - 2:00 pm MST$95.00
This full-day class will provide you with skills to win the fight when you are forced to engage from unorthodox firing positions. The training will include: Shooting on the run, From your back, Seated (non-vehicular), Side-lying while shooting in multiple directions, Use of small cover. This course requires a lot of running and groundwork.
Prerequisite: Defensive Pistol I and II
You will need 80 – 100 rounds of FMJ ammo
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no show.
- Bring your ticket(s)
- Keep your firearms in your vehicle until you receive instructions from a Range Safety Officer.
- Bring your carry setup or your battle setup – run your gear.
- Wear a hat with a bill
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.