Defensive Pistol 3 – Low Light Tactics
November 19 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm MST$95.00
This course will show the difficulties of fighting at night. We will speak on the importance of a quality light, work through the debate of handheld vs weapon-mounted lights, and the importance of light discipline. We will cover different ways to utilize a handheld light with a handgun and how these techniques fold into the techniques we already know about fighting with a handgun.
There will be night vision devices available for you to get a sense of what it is like working with them.
You will need 200 rounds of FMJ ammo
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no show.
- Bring a chair
- Keep your firearms in your vehicle until you receive instructions from a Range Safety Officer.
- Bring a high-quality flashlight – surefire or similar. Olights like to catch on fire, so buyer beware.
- Wear clothing that you are ok fighting in and working on the ground in.
- Wear a hat with a bill
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- Bring your kit.
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.