Defensive Pistol 3 – Low Visibility Considerations
August 14 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm MST$95
This course will show the difficulties of fighting at night. We will speak on the importance of a quality light, the debate of handheld vs weapon-mounted lights, and the importance of light discipline. We will cover different ways to utilize a handheld light with a handgun and how these techniques fold into the techniques we already know about fighting with a handgun from DP1 and DP2.
Prerequisite: Defensive Pistol I and II
You will need 80 – 100 rounds of FMJ ammo
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no show.
- Bring your ticket(s)
- Keep your firearms in your vehicle until you receive instructions from a Range Safety Officer.
- Wear a hat with a bill
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.