Defensive Pistol 3 – Vehicle-Based Incidents
September 18 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm MST$95
In this class, we will introduce you to Fighting (with and without guns) in and around vehicles, as well as when to get away from the “death box.” You’ll learn avoidance strategies as well as worst-case options. The training will include: Carry considerations in your car, Exiting when you are the driver, Exiting when you are a passenger (front, back), How to be a defensive team player, Vehicle positioning. In this course, you will drive your car and engage targets from your vehicle alone and with a buddy.
Prerequisite: Defensive Pistol I and II
You will need 100 rounds of FMJ ammo (always bring a little extra)
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no show.
- Bring your ticket(s)
- Keep your firearms in your vehicle until you receive instructions from a Range Safety Officer.
- Bring your carry setup or your battle setup – run your gear.
- Wear a hat with a bill
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.