Defensive Pistol 3 – Vehicle Based Operations
July 30 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm MST$95.00
In this course, we will introduce you to Fighting (with and without guns) in and around vehicles, as well as when to get away from the “death box.” You’ll learn avoidance strategies as well as worst-case options. The training will include: Carry considerations in your car, counter-ambush, Exiting when you are the driver, Exiting when you are a passenger (front, back), How to be a defensive team player, Vehicle positioning. In this course, you will drive your car and engage targets from your vehicle alone and with a buddy.
You will need 100 – 150 rounds of FMJ ammo
If you have not taken the pistol fundamentals clinic but you feel qualified to take this course, call us before registering.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no show.
- Bring a chair
- Keep your firearms in your vehicle until you receive instructions from a Range Safety Officer.
- Wear pants with a belt, sturdy athletic shoes or boots, clothing that will allow you to be fairly comfortable outdoors and on the ground.
- Wear a hat with a bill
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- Bring a holster. If you do not have one, we can loan you one. You MUST have a belt.
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.