Fighting Carbine 1
April 1 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm MST$95.00
Get ready to take your shooting skills to the next level with this comprehensive course. You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of applying the fundamentals to dynamic situations. Learn from professionals about turning the fundamentals into skills and tactics.
- Tactical Safety
- Safe Carries
- Ready positions
- Managing Multiple Assailants
- Rifle Zero Theory and Confirm Zero
- Platform Review
- Sling Management
- Transition Concepts
- Scenarios involving dynamic movement and use of cover
- Working with others
- Retention Shooting
There are no refunds for this course, and seats are limited.
Round count: ~ 300 rounds
Who can take this course: You must have chipped Carbine Fundamentals Clinic or get an exception to policy from us.
- We train in whatever God brings us.
- Make sure you have a sling for your rifle
- At least 3 mags per gun
- Eyes and ears – we have some if you leave them behind, but everyone likes their own stuff.
- Chest rig, PC, or load-bearing gear – however you roll, bring it.
- Your ammo