Fighting Carbine 1
April 24 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm MST$90
The goal of this course is to provide an introduction to the world of “tactical” carbine shooting. We will spend a lot of time on Carries and Readies,, Close quarters retention shooting, Carbine Configuration, Shooter’s Platform, Aiming, Trigger Control, Malfunctions, and Reloads, introductory movement.
Prerequisite: Carbine Clinic, zeroed carbine
You will need 80-100 rounds of ammunition.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no show.
- Bring your ticket(s)
- Keep your firearms in your vehicle until you receive instructions from a Range Safety Officer.
- Wear pants with a belt, sturdy athletic shoes or boots, clothing that will allow you to be fairly comfortable outdoors
- Wear a hat with a bill
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- Bring a sling
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.