- This event has passed.
Intro to Defensive Knife Use
January 28 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm MST$40.00
Introduction to using your EDC knife for self-defense. Based on the principles that you will fight with the knife you actually carry based on understanding its destructive capability and achieving stopping power through effective anatomical targeting. You will learn simple, effective techniques for defending against the most common street attacks.
This course is an introduction only. You will learn:
- Review of angles 1-4
- introduction to reverse grip
- Defensive considerations
- Perfecting the draw
- Introduction to reflex drills
- Drills you can train at home
We have training blades for you at the course.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no-show.
- Bring your ticket(s)
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.