- This event has passed.
Intro to Defensive Knife Use – Part 1
May 7 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm MST$40.00
This course is an introduction only. You will learn:
- introduction to basic defensive techniques
- Drills you can train at home
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no show.
- Bring your ticket(s)
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.