- This event has passed.
Introduction to Defensive Knife Use
May 15 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm MSTFree
This course is an introduction only. You will learn:
- Carry knife selection and carry considerations
- Correct draw and presentation of a knife as a defensive tool
- The main knife defensive and offensive techniques.
- Awareness as it relates to knife attacks
- Drills you can train at home
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no show.
- Bring your ticket(s)
- Wear clothing that will allow you to be fairly comfortable outdoors
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- We will have training equipment at the course. If you have a training blade that is similar to your carry knife, feel free to bring it.
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.