Pistol Fundamentals Clinic
January 15, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm MST$35.00 – $95.00
This course is for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Shooters. There is a CCW certificate of training for those who need it.
Our NRA Certified Trainers will bring their combat, law enforcement, competition, and practical shooting experience to help you improve your practical and defensive shooting skills. We will cover:
Fundamental skills analysis – beginners, we will teach you the basics of pistol shooting; intermediate and advanced shooters, we will provide you with an analysis to help you remove training scars, improve your overall platform, and help with defensive considerations to prepare you for more advanced courses.
Reloads – reloading is a critical skill and something most shooters don’t think much about. We will help you instill a new appreciation for reloads.
Stoppage reduction – when you are expecting a bang and you get a click instead it is super important to get your gun back to bang mode.
Training your OODA Process – your mind is a critical tool as a shooter. We will upload some scenarios and things you can quickly orient to if you are called upon to act in an emergency.
CCW certificate of training included upon request.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class start time. If you are late, we reserve the right to turn you away as a no show.
- Bring your ticket(s)
- Keep your firearms in your vehicle until you receive instructions from a Range Safety Officer.
- Wear pants with a belt, sturdy athletic shoes or boots, clothing that will allow you to be fairly comfortable outdoors
- Wear a hat with a bill
- Bring plenty of water and snacks – you will be outdoors the entire class
- Bring a holster. If you do not have one, we can loan you one. You MUST have a belt.
- If the weather is inclement, we WILL train. If the weather is dangerous, we will postpone or cancel via email.
- Bring 50 rounds of range ammo
- From I-10, take exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and take a RIGHT at the Y in the road
- Drive to the stop sign, the range is to your front. You will see a red range flag and signs.