Train to Survive: EDC Urban Chaos (2-day)
July 16 @ 7:00 am - July 17 @ 3:00 pm MST$250.00
WLTAC brings you a dynamic pistol/medical experience to underscore the fundamentals as they relate to dynamic environments.
Be on the training site NLT 0640 so we can get you checked in.
We will cover:
Defensive pistol concepts related to your every day carry, use of cover, vehicle concepts, compromised positions, self aid and buddy aid, defensive knife use, more.
This course will focus on scenarios related to working with others in a casualty-induced environment where you will have multiple threats and confusion. There will be some force-on-force tactics covered as well. More information soon.
There are no refunds for this course as seats are very limited.
Round count: ~ 300 rounds handgun.
Email us if you have any questions.
- No battle belts or tactical field gear. This is an EDC course. If you carry appendix, bring that. Your gear should match your daily civilian carry.
- At least 3 mags for your pistol
- Eyes and ears – we have some if you leave them behind, but everyone likes their own stuff.
- This is an every day carry course. Bring your holster and other EDC gear.
- Your ammo – we will have some for people who need it but we buy at retail. Currently 9mm is $30/box
- You will be outdoors. It will be hot. There will be shade. Clothing accordingly, but as close to your casual daily carry as possible.
The training facility is near the town of Marana.
- If you are coming from Phoenix Airport, the best place to stay is somewhere in Picacho, Casa Grande or Eloy
- If you are coming from Tucson Airport, the best place to stay is somewhere in Marana
- From I-10 – find exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd.
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and bear RIGHT at the Y
- Go all the way down – past Gov Planet – to the stop sign
- Go right at the stop sign, then bear left toward the range.
- We will be set up where the range flag is
The address will get you to the Airpark, but not to the range – Use This Navigation Link