Two-Day Pistol/Rifle Tactical Considerations
February 12, 2022 @ 8:00 am - February 13, 2022 @ 4:00 pm MST$250.00
WLTAC brings you a dynamic pistol-rifle combination experience to underscore the fundamentals as they relate to dynamic environments.
We will cover:
- Tactical Safety
- Safe Carries
- Ready positions
- Managing Multiple Assailants
- Rifle Zero Theory and Confirm Zero
- Platform Review
- Sling Management
- Transition Concepts
- Scenarios involving dynamic movement and use of cover
- Working with others
Prerequisites: Have attended at least 1 WLTAC DP1 and WLTAC FC1 OR be able to display competency prior to registration
Email or call prior to registration – there are no refunds for this course
Round count: ~ 200 rounds 5.56 and approximately 100-150 handgun.
Email us if you have any questions.
- Layers – while it doesn’t get Nebraska cold, temps in the 40s are likely and temps in the high 20s or 30s are possible. We train in whatever God brings us.
- Make sure you have a sling for your rifle and a good holster for your pistol
- At least 3 mags per gun
- Eyes and ears – we have some if you leave them behind, but everyone likes their own stuff.
- Chest rig, PC, or load bearing gear – however you roll, bring it.
- Your ammo – we will have some for people who need it but we buy at retail. Currently 9mm is $35/box and 5.56mm is $15/box
The training facility is near the town of Marana.
- If you are coming from Phoenix Airport, the best place to stay is somewhere in Picacho, Casa Grande or Eloy
- If you are coming from Tucson Airport, the best place to stay is somewhere in Marana
- From I-10 – find exit 232 Pinal Airpark Rd.
- Enter the Pinal Airpark and bear RIGHT at the Y
- Go all the way down – past Gov Planet – to the stop sign
- Go right at the stop sign, then bear left toward the range.
- We will be set up where the range flag is
The address will get you to the Airpark, but not to the range – Use This Navigation Link