Two-Day Pistol/Rifle Tactical Considerations
March 11, 2023 @ 8:00 am - March 12, 2023 @ 3:00 pm MST$300.00
WLTAC brings you a dynamic pistol-rifle combination experience to underscore the fundamentals as they relate to dynamic environments.
We will cover:
- Tactical Safety
- Safe Carries
- Ready positions
- Managing Multiple Assailants
- Rifle Zero Theory and Confirm Zero
- Platform Review
- Sling Management
- Transition Concepts
- Scenarios involving dynamic movement and use of cover
- Working with others
- Timed Stages and Drills
There are no refunds for this course as seats are very limited.
Round count: ~ 300 rounds carbine and approximately 150 handgun.
- Layers – while it doesn’t get Nebraska cold, temps in the 40s are likely and temps in the high 20s or 30s are possible. We train in whatever God brings us.
- Make sure you have a sling for your rifle and a good holster for your pistol
- At least 3 mags per gun
- Eyes and ears – we have some if you leave them behind, but everyone likes their own stuff.
- Chest rig, PC, or load bearing gear – however you roll, bring it.
- Your ammo – we will have some for people who need it but we buy at retail. Currently 9mm is $30/box and 5.56mm is $15/box