It doesn’t have to be a “zombie apocalypse” for multiple assailants to be a problem. Many street criminals operate with a “layoff man.” Youtube videos of the Rio Piedras bakery (24 Aug 1998) and the Walmart in Las Vegas (08 Jun 2014) illustrate two of the many examples there an armed bad guy, masquerading as a bystander, snuck up on an armed good guy from behind.
Heloderm and Warlizard Tactical will provide in-depth training that leads to situational awareness, plus the confidence that bad people will sense. Not just a sub-par “El Presidente” run against 3 pieces of cardboard that are not moving and not trying to kill you.
We will work through:
- Exercises where you must identify different types of threats: instigators, quiet ones who are packing heat, and flankers
- learning to deal with them appropriately–from verbal judo to blasting a gap in a wall of people surrounding you.
- You’ll learn how to use micro terrain (say, the gap between your car and the gas pump) to channelize and stack your opponents.
- Our live-fire exercises will have you moving to “eclipse” multiple assailants.
- You’ll learn to ration your ammo so that it lasts long enough for you to escape.
Heloderm’s signature Antelope drills can train your family members to be part of the solution, whether it’s just “watching your 6” and calling out threats, handling comms, or armed response (with their own gun or a backup you carry). When you are trained to work as a team, the whole is far greater than the sum of its parts.
MIL or LEO and family-members – 50% Discount – send email to wltac@warlizardtactical for details
Returning course participants – use your discount code.